StratoClean Modular CleanCell
The StratoClean™ Modular CleanCell establishes a Class 1 working environment in a self-contained, highly flexible enclosure.
The StatoClean™ can be operated individually or attached to form a complete manufacturing system. The StatoClean is designed to meet your most stringent cleanliness requirements while reducing your development and overhead costs.
The advantages of a modular manufacturing system include:
- Reduced factory space (increased product per Sq. Ft.)
- Improved productivity per line
- Reduced maintenance cost and improved preventive maintenance.
- Enhanced contamination control
- Increased product per square foot
- Increased maintainability
- Minimize "Down-Time" for line changeover/li>
- Maximize ESD, ESA control
- Ease of tooling access and changeover
- Increase flexibility in manufacturing workcells
- Reduced construction costs
- Reduced operating costs
- Promote operator "Ownership, Teamwork, & Accountability"
- Change from Batch-Push to Pull System.
- Increased materials velocity through the factory (raw to finished goods).
- Improved quality and reliability.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- In-line rework and on-line MRB.
- Base manufacturing system that enhances build-to-order and mixed model production.
- Reduced time-to-volume ramp due to commonality, flexibility, reduced failure analysis to corrective action time.